Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are those my FrIeNdS?

Incase you aren't stalking me I am waiting in the lobby of the business building for a stats class full of my friends to come out! Cause I am in a wait for a stats class full of my friends to get out sort of mood. Before this I was in a dance party in the business building bathroom kind of mood. Then I did that. And now the mood has shifted. This day is glorious. Freezing, but glorious. Maybe a little less glorious because its freezing.
I'm mostly blogging because this class doesn't get out for another forty minutes and I want to keep up my mood, so I blog. Because I think I'm funny. I write, I laugh, what a time I have with me.
How are things evrybdy? This summer everyone decided to have a baby. Which means everyone decided to have ses in the last couple of months! Gees guys! Why didn't you tell me! I want in! I can still get on the fun time but mine would come a little late, about September. I could make a little me with my birthday! Now all I need is a suitor who agrees the order of attraction-like-date-love-marry-live-baby-life, should change to attraction-baby-run-child support-life. Those are my thoughts today, now lets here yours.
Lates tah hah!
Cortly

1 comment:

  1. i wish you waited outside my class.. but i would prolly rather standing outsides boys classroom if i were you... im just sayin it'd be nice.

    ReplyDelete