Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Time Where the Weather's Fine

It's that time of year again, although I am at work in my rain jacket because, yes, it is raining outside and its freezing. But I still have the fever, not the kind of fever that calls for a Niquil Knock-Out though . . . . dang it.
The thing is that I am going to Tennessee again for almost four whole months and I am watching every video on Vimeo for the 6th or 18th time because I love it that much! Also, I love school, but I am THE absolute worst at it so everything about me wants to be in a car. For 30 hours. With stinky boys!
I honestly am waiting for an astroid to destroy the legs I stand on because my life is amazing! I couldn't ask for anything better for myself! Okay, we can explore the fact that I'll be in school for far too long, but even that I am going to be okay with.
I am going to miss my family though, I need those little punks and they need me because its family.
I love you, I love everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment