Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Don't Make Me Post . . . Punny

Friends! (Sam) Sorry I have not posted in a while! Still new at this so bare with me guys (Sam). School is out. And I'm working at Aspen Clinical Resaerh, which sounded super more awesomer than it really is. I get so bored sometimes that I look forward to the dates that are fun to type on a ten key. Woot. Today, 5 26 2010, not fun. Yesterday, 5 25 2010, way fun.
Here's a doosey for today. I re-activated my facebook account this morning and almost had a heart attack. Why? Freak I don't know, I literally have a physiological reaction to facebook now. Its poison. Or I'm a crazy person. And I immediatley deactivated. So guys (Sam) I'll try to recover and get back on eventually cause EVERY one went back on, wossy pantses. But no promises. It could kill me.
This was such a great post! Thank you for reading, my friends (Sam). Isn't this such a great post? Don't make me post. Well I have no choice, you're making me post!
Punny.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA NO ONE MADE YOU POST!!


    now that you are blogging and facebooking and wasting your life away on internet applications we can be so funny together. :) we cant talk every day!!!!!!!!! :)
    ps they are all poison.. but i cant help myself.

    ReplyDelete