Saturday, May 1, 2010

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT MY HEAD TO NOT BE ON MY BODY!

Finals week. When nights and weekends are spent in the silent study areas of the Merrel Crazer Library. When all you can do to be sane is a handstand contest in front of the elevators. We are being tested for our recently learned intelligence an is seems that we are being tested as well for patience, diligence, sanity, endurance, and creativity. But in all I really like it. I like college, the rewards are limitless! The times when i realize how great it is where I am makes up for the times when I want my head to not be on my body.

And sometimes I feel I could justify murdering someone because of the weather in Logan being so cold in May, just saying. He He:)

. . . . after re-reading this post I realize that it sounds a bit insane. But right now I am a bit insane. Its finals week! AHAHHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. How can i BLOG when i dont have anything to BLOG about. Life is semi boring without YOU! I have no inspiration! Im having writers block. come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU should post again.. just saying.

    ReplyDelete