Thursday, October 21, 2010

Logan Is Beautiful

Tell you the truth, Logan Town is beautiful. It takes my breath away when I'm walking and cant help but remember just how beautiful it is. Today around Five thirty (note the time of day even) I'm walking across the quad to my Chem SI. Again, Logan is BEAUTIFUL! After the day I just had and the days I have coming ahead it took EVERY ounce of energy not to just collapse on the soon to be not visible grass and enjoy the moment. Right there. Right on the quad at five thirty Thursday evening.
There is no point to this except that I want to do do well in Chemistry and Chemistry is hard enough that I couldn't stop and enjoy beautiful Utah State Campus. You see, success and enjoyment are inversely related, like wavelength and energy. Chemistry. So take from this what every you choose. Sideways smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment