Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love Gogs

If you know me you know I'm the funny girl. Can I get a holla? AND on top of being the funny (not sexy) friend I went to walmart whilst waiting for Mak Doggie working out. She's a champion. While in walmart I found literally the BRIGHTEST color of red hair dye and decided to do it. Red hair dye, get on my head. So I'm the funny red headed friend. Awesome. I thought it would make my eyes pop. Well thats a crap pile in a basket. Whatever, I love it. It will fade right? I love it thought. My sister, my daughter.
P.S. I have ended my one year of celibacy. Thank you very much. I was hard, but I got through it. It wasn't hard to resist kissing someone. More hard that I had no intention to enter into this year of celibacy, it just happened . . . . Was it the red hair? And I liked how it was finished. With a bang and lots of participants. I'm not a skank . . .
To end, I have a lovely friend named Tate. He would call dogs, gogs. Hence. Thank you Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment