Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Hope For Humanity

I can't escape the cold. I picked the coldest place in the world to gain my higher education. Where it snows even on the last day of your last final that is in May? What? If I only knew how cold it is up there
I needed a job this summer. So I got a job this summer. I'm a receptionist, boring but it pays and looks good on paper so I can't complain. But Its cold.
Dear Dr. Harris,
I don't really care if the window in your office heats up your office in the morning. You're a tad over weight and the layer of insulating fat will keep you a few degrees warmer than the rest of us. So help a sister out. Please stop coming into the lobby and jacking up the AC so I have to wear long sleeves and a sweater to keep the goosebumps away.
I send my love,
Mini Receptionist
I want to say, "Awe screw you!" But not really because I miss you.
So I'm a little sad. I'm a little sad because its freezing where I'm at!

No comments:

Post a Comment