Friday, July 9, 2010

Crazy Crazies

At my desk at work I keep a giant tub of jelly bellies. No not for people who come in or for the little children to have a little treat, they are mine because I love them. I got this tub about a week after I started working and its a little more than half gone. I love bellies. And you know how jelly belly eating goes, you pick out you're favorites and eat them first because the others can be pretty sick nasty. So having this tub for a while I have grazed all my favorites and the have become scarce to find. Ok cool. But yesterday I open the tub to dig around a little and to my utter amazement ALL of my favor ties were on tOPPPPP!!!! What? This never happen? Where did they come from?
I work for a clinical research facility and a study we're conducting currently is for insomnia. This entails multiple once a week sleep overs for our qualifiers. We have about two every night. So my jelly belly theory is that some poor insomnia stricken individual trying to free load on some cash saw my tub of jelly bellies and went to town. Just grabbed with both hands and shook it above their head because once again they had another long night without sleep! I would too! Sleeping is my favorite! Its a win win, sleeplessness got a little rage out and I was left with a beautiful garden of cantaloupe, french vanilla, roasted marsh mellow, tutti fruity and bubble gum. MMMMM thank you enraged tired man, I hope you sleep good tonight.
And lets talk about PMS. I have always thought it was the gayest, most pathetic but so real thing in the world! Its awful. But the bright side is its such a good excuse. Its not you who feels these ridiculous emotions. So yes I feel this way but if anyone in the world blames my unpleasantness on PMS there will be a serious rumble and a huge smack down!

No comments:

Post a Comment