Monday, November 29, 2010

it make ME want to cut MY arm off!

Ima just sittin in the berry waiting for nine thirty to hit so I can get my car out of the terrace. I was studying but that all went to pot after a while.
Funny story
Was talking to Hottie in the lobby of the library and Charlie Horse came in and started talking to us. ANNNND he says he wants to talk to me about something that needs to remain between us. I instantly got scared, reaction. But he says he was in a chem lab when Captain Kurt asked Charlie Horse if he knew me. He says ya ya she's a kool kat. Then the Captain asked what was the deal with me because he had given me his number and then I had disappeared and he hasn't seen me on campus ever since. So, to Charlie Horse, I am thinking so hard about who this may be but I HAVE NO IDEA OR RECOLLECTION OF THIS PERSON! Come on! Someone, its someone and I can't even remember! HAHAHA I just laugh laugh.
Of course Makel freaks out and thinks I'm getting married now. We are over exaggerating dramatic females in the end really. Sam texts me Mr and Mrs Kurt? Ha.
I thought ya'll would enjoy that story. That and I have to wait for another twenty minutes before I can leave so I decided to blog.
Something else you may enjoy is a film I have recently seen and have become obsessed with is 127 Hours! Watch it! Love it! James Franco is fantastic both in face and film. The film its empowering and made me want to go out and climb shiz! Loved it. Also a couple of songs on the soundtrack are just great. Lovely Day by Bill Withers is a fantastic forgotten song. Ca Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Burtrand is a great road trip quirky dance party number. Finally Never Hear Surf Music Again by Free Blood was probably something only I would like honestly. But for realsies, I recommend the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment