Sunday, November 21, 2010

Its No Mine

No, I have never read Harry Potter.
No, I don't really know how to make a movie.
No, soup isn't really my favorite.
No, I don't listen to techno music normally.
No, I am not Asian. (But maybe I want my babies to be? Just sayin)
No, I don't take more than 40 min to get ready for action.
No, I don't get acne, or ever have truly.
No, I don't drink or drug, and would never feel proud that I did.
No, I don't care much for Girl Talk, write your own music.
No, not never a gamer. In fact I kind of want to stop talking to you because I found out you spend more than ten hours a week "gaming".
No, I will not make out with you!
Yes, I WILL make out with YOU.
No, I haven't read every book ever written.
No, I would rather razor blade my eyes to blindness than go for a light five mile run.
No, in fact I love food!
No, its just a mac book, not a pro. What is the difference anyhow?
Yes, I do think you are boring.
And Yes, I would rather be outside than in, and the summer time is a glorious time to be had.
HELLO!? Are you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment