Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blogger

Oh hey, I'm just still in the Tennessee. Doing good things, great things, hard things, maybe stupid things? Growing, learning, getting stronger, getting more friends.
Yesterday I, and we all, really very badly needed to do our laundry. We sweat tears every day and by the end of it our clothes are not ok. NOT OK! And what do you know, the last thing we get here is a washer and dryer. So we spent the night in the Super Suds of Gatlinburg spending too much money for a arguably basic necessity. But worth it. Worth worth it.
I miss my mama, miss my friends. I miss what was going down in Logan town too. But its so great that I'm here. So mama, love you. Sorry I don't talk to you everyday. For realsie I want to and don't always have the chance to (sad face emoticon).

No comments:

Post a Comment