Thursday, June 2, 2011

Movin' Trees, Gettin' dirty

Bah! Grossest thing happened to me. Day off and we were at the pool. I got some water stuck into my throat and started a coughing fit. Coughed so much that I threw up a little in my mouth. So I got out of the pool so spit it out. SICK! And then the coughing started up again then I felt the puke coming up so I threw up in my hand and pretty much at the exact same time I threw it over the fence. Yes. I threw my puke. It was thick and just a huge chunk in my hand. Rough.
And this place called Tennessee is doing the weirdest things to me. Today I was jamming out to the country music these kids listen too and LOVING it. This is weird. This isn't me what the heck.
Oh what did I do today at my awesome job?
Polaris trained. Done.
Moved trees off the mountain. Done.
Mini tour of two world travelers? Yes.
Super dirty and sweaty and grossie. Ya kind of.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA I knew you would come home liking country music. I literally had a bet with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah I love you so much right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cute all over. I bet your puke was too

    ReplyDelete