Monday, September 13, 2010

20 Years of Wisdom

I must be an old mana with old man wisdom because I tend to give out advice like condoms at an abstinence fair. Why? I don't know! I've been observing myself from this perma-out of body life I'm living right now. And today I've found out that I tend to give advice from my life. Do I like this trait? This compulsion? Not exactly.
Roommate says, "Wow its weird to see that people from high school are getting engaged."
I insert, "Ya its weird! Pretty soon you'll start feeling like an old maid at nineteen!"
Corn, was that really necessary? It may not seen that bad but I'm a little annoyed. And annoyed that I'm in the perma-out of body experience phase. Constantly judging and changing. I liked who I was, I was ok with it, I liked it. Stupid JD head.
I guess thats all I have to say about that. Forrest Gump!

P.S. Remember when I said a while back that I would always put up pictures because I thought words were boring? Well I guess that's not happening.
P.S.S. Read the book Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, I liked it.
Time is love. . . later sports fans

No comments:

Post a Comment