Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogging the Dream.

Fell asleep and was then revealed all my insecurities.
Its Taco Tuesday time and the gang, Sam, Makel, and I go. Deep in my gut I have a sick feeling about leaving someone. She was never there before but she is now and its my obligation to include. I make it all the way to Cafe Rio but can't take it.
"I'll be back! Can you order me some taco's Makel?" I say.
"Ya man." Replies Makel.
Soon after I return, with said person I don't think so because they don't show up in the dream again.
I sit at the table. Start the Taco Tuesday ritual. Silently eating with an occasional, "I'm so happy I am eating a taco tuesday!" "This is so great!" When I realize that there is no meat in my taco. What. Makel. (Crazy Makel laughter). The heat rushes to my head and face. My heart races. This is NOT funny. She pulls it out of her pocket in a napkin. Woof. I'm livid because I was looking forward to Taco Tuesday all week and it has been RUINED! RUINED!
I don't fight with Makel. I laugh. Playfully punch her in the arm or something. But its hard to breath my mouth yearns for that chicken taco taste so very much.
My parents are at the table next to us.(How? Its a dream know one knows.) Say by to my friends and move to their table to be polite and finish up with them. My gut wrenched without what was expected of coming here to Taco Tuesday. I finish up with them and we head to the parking lot to take me home. We talk, what ever. But then I start lashing out at them. I'm so angry about something. And we're fighting in my Dad's blue and silver chev. I finally get out of the truck and slam the door and start heading up the 1400 South hill to campus. They drive by and I get into the truck again. If you knew me I am the most peaceful child in the whole entire world. And I love my parent more than any other child has ever loved a father or mother. Its true. Ask anyone. So its strange.
I can't remember how my dream ends. No, the dream ends with me lifting my head off the pillow with a pile of drool on my red pillow atop my odious bunk bed.
Analyze my dream psychologist of the world! Or Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment