Monday, June 13, 2011

Dog Days

Hahah oh my day went all WRRRong. I'm a terrible guide and a horrible person. Poor little girl.
I'll just word it all fast, I feel like I have to blog lately and don't really want to.
She was terrified. Super TERRIFIED. And I didn't get it. Kevin switched guide modes and I kept with the funny hope-ya'll-are-safe act and it was a bad Idea. She ended up not even trying the first zip and three people got off.
This is when I lost a man card. I drove the Polaris up the mountain and on my way back down I could figure out why it would move. It sounded like it was out of gas. And we tried a bunch of things to get it going and nothing worked. So I radioed the office and they said a bunch of things . . . end of the story is that they came up and all it was the e brake. Nuts.

1 comment:

  1. At least you can't get speeding tickets in the Polaris...or can you?

    ReplyDelete