Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh My Days

Friday.
I decided to accompany Hobbsie on the morning ride today. This means wake up very early. Worth it, I absolutely loved it. Its was the most beautiful I've seen the trees. I knew it would be and I've always wanted to and I'm glad I went. Plus Hobbsie is so awesome. Such a dynamite guy. The only nut balls part about it was the big a spiders I saw. Ooo, I don't want to talk about.
Saturday.
Started early, which is what I want in life. First tour, Koreans. I was so happy, Kevin loves Koreans. And the mom was SO cute, I loved her. She kept saying OOH! That was so fun! (Korean accent) And at the end of the tour they wanted to take us out to lunch! How great is that! Its a tip we didn't have to share really. Its was awesome. Plus there was a guy on the tour who was high up in Disney who gave me a fifty for my tip. I was so excited to show Kevin what the guy gave us. I tell him only to find out that Kev Kev got one too. Thanks silent Disney guy, I guess you had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment