Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This is ME and my Tennessee

I thought ya'll might be fixin' to see some fotos from myself






This is Bear, the C.L.I.M.B. Works mascot. He's a stud












Bear runs up the mountain in front of the Polaris every tour like a champion.





























Some scenery, you can see the new sky bridge and platforms.

























There's some of the equipment and caribeaner that I have to twist a million times a day.









































Kevin and I are the power couple rollin in the tips



























Zipping awayyyyyy





































Here you see some of the platform height and viewsies























Tour? Done.
Aaaand, sooooo the words and pictures don't match up. So its a game now, try to figure out what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment